We Are Hiring!
Job Title: Online Tutor
As an online tutor at Playocity, you will work with K-12 students and help them excel academically and spark a great interest in learning throughout the school year. We will help you manage the operational overhead, so you can fully focus on helping your student learn. You will teach remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a dynamic, diverse, and supportive environment.
What you will be doing…
- Facilitate/instruct online tutoring sessions (1-on-1 or small groups) with children 5-16 yrs old .
- Create individualized, curriculum-based lesson plans for each student based on their level, requirements, and goals.
- Produce learning session summaries to keep parents up to date on progress.
- Communicate with students & parents with regards to homework assignments, answer questions.
- Participate in occasional team meetings and discussions.
Does This Sound Like You?
- Educator, coach, teacher, instructor
- Dancer, actor, singer, musician
- Performer, comedian, or maybe a YouTube/Tik Tok celebrity!
- Looking for a fun and fulfilling side gig with lots of flexibility
- Excellent communicator and proficient with online tools & technology
- Must be an Ontario Certified Teacher (OCT), RECE, graduate student, or honours undergrad student
- Criminal record check report dated within the last 12 months
- Experience working with children (school, studio, or camp setting)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Playocity is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities to apply.