Extra-Curricular Enrichment Classes
Our programs cover a wide range of topics that deepen and enrich even the most rigorous standard curriculum. They are designed to promote mental and physical wellness by tapping into learners’ innate need to play. Every program has a unique list of fundamental skills that will be gained.
Teachers deliver each course in a playful, adventurous way. Even though classes are delivered online, learners are encouraged to engage in activities away from the screen – and get adventurous!
- Build social and transferrable skills
- Teach children confidence to be leaders in their communities
- Build a community and create a collaborative environment that embraces inclusivity, diversity and exposure to different cultures
- Promote mental and physical wellness
- Inspire the importance of PLAY to spark creativity and innovation
How it works…
Virtual Classes (Live on Zoom)
Learners can participate in classes while they are all together on site, or log in from their homes (or a combination of both).
Age Ranges & Group Sizes
- Our programs are available for all ages, K-12 and older. We suggest grouping participants as close in age as possible for the best experience.
- Group sizes are customizable and would depend on specific activities/curriculum, but we usually recommend a maximum of 10-15 participants per Zoom room.
Program & Class Duration
- Suggested program length – 8-10 weeks
- Suggested frequency – once/twice per week
- Suggested class length – 20-30 minutes for toddlers | 30-45 minutes for Preschool & Kindergarten | 45-60 minutes for School Age
Featured Classes, Programs, and Events
Summer Camps 2021
Summer is just around the corner and we are excited to introduce Virtual Summer Camps! We invite schools and day care centres to join us for fantastic summer classes filled with new experiences, learning opportunities, and a safe space to develop critical life skills.
Storytime Adventure Club
Musical Theatre at any age can stimulate a lifelong love for performance, fun-filled storytelling, and character-building. Now you can tell the same stories as those you see on screen, with multiple lessons devoted to the most popular characters of children’s’ TV shows today! Introducing Storytime Adventure Club, featuring a wide variety of weekly themes inspired by Peppa Pig, The Little Mermaid, Frozen, and Toy Story!
Space Adventure Club
An immersive multi-disciplinary experience presented in a series of live zoom sessions! Let’s pack up all the necessary gear and supplies, put on our imaginary spacesuits, and get ready for take-off. This is going to be an epic journey where we get to explore the fascinating world of outer space, planets, and alien creatures. This program is the perfect combination of sensory activities, fitness and creative movement elements, science experiments, and an opportunity for children to socially connect with their peers in a fun setting!