Extra-Curricular Enrichment Classes
Our programs cover a wide range of topics that deepen and enrich even the most rigorous standard curriculum. They are designed to promote mental and physical wellness by tapping into learners’ innate need to play. Every program has a unique list of fundamental skills that will be gained.
Teachers deliver each course in a playful, adventurous way. Even though classes are delivered online, learners are encouraged to engage in activities away from the screen – and get adventurous!
- Build social and transferrable skills
- Teach children confidence to be leaders in their communities
- Build a community and create a collaborative environment that embraces inclusivity, diversity and exposure to different cultures
- Promote mental and physical wellness
- Inspire the importance of PLAY to spark creativity and innovation
How it works…
Virtual Classes (Live on Zoom)
Learners can participate in classes while they are all together on site, or log in from their homes (or a combination of both).
Age Ranges & Group Sizes
- Our programs are available for all ages, K-12 and older. We suggest grouping participants as close in age as possible for the best experience.
- Group sizes are customizable and would depend on specific activities/curriculum, but we usually recommend a maximum of 10-15 participants per Zoom room.
Program & Class Duration
- Suggested program length – 8-10 weeks
- Suggested frequency – once/twice per week
- Suggested class length – 20-30 minutes for toddlers | 30-45 minutes for Preschool & Kindergarten | 45-60 minutes for School Age
Featured Classes, Programs, and Events
Black History Month - African Fusion Dance
This exciting dance class is a fusion of African, Hip Hop, and Creative Movement dance styles inspired by authentic cultural moves and presented to children in a simple and age-appropriate way with just enough challenge to get them engaged and excited! One of the most striking parts of traditional African dance is the polyrhythmic nature of the movement. We will explore how we can isolate particular parts of our bodies by incorporating kicks, leaps, and wide and rapid swings of the arms. Contact us to book!
Storytime Adventure Club
Musical Theatre at any age can stimulate a lifelong love for performance, fun-filled storytelling, and character-building. Now you can tell the same stories as those you see on screen, with multiple lessons devoted to the most popular characters of children’s’ TV shows today! Introducing Storytime Adventure Club, featuring a wide variety of weekly themes inspired by Peppa Pig, The Little Mermaid, Frozen, and Toy Story! More Info